Ado Ato Pictures is looking for a talented, enthusiastic Creative Operations Intern for 6 months to provide administrative and creative support to the Creative Director. We are a dynamic and supportive small team, looking for someone who shares our values in impact, truth - telling diverse and difficult stories , connection - inspiring conversation, empathy, and integrity.
This is a significant opportunity for a recent graduate/new career professional to gain valuable experience, honing their skills in a creative, enterprising, and fast-paced environment.
The Creative Operations Intern will support the Creative Director in all their calendar management, file management, communications and project coordination. You will work with all members of our small diverse team, along with external contractors. You will support the team and keep operations running smoothly and efficiently.
- Calendar and meeting management for the Creative Director
- Support the Creative Director in creating pitch decks, using photoshop and editing skills
- Managing our social media campaigns and organizing content and assets; drafting content and liaising with team members for assets
- Tracking social media engagement and helping to increase our social media presence
- Reading, screening and prioritizing e-mail and incoming correspondence
- Providing general administrative support to the Creative Director, including drafting, proofreading, editing, and amending documents.
- File management - maintaining and organizing digital files
- Managing diaries, including arranging meetings in different time zones
- Planning and organizing events and team meetings
- Making travel arrangements, including international travel
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Creative Director
The ideal candidate would have;
- University Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in Google Workspace, Asana and Monday.com
- Photoshop and video editing skills, Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Any graphic design skills is an asset
- Experience in social media content creation and management
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, with a readiness to adhere to deadlines
- Strong interest in projects relating to topics such as world cultures, social justice, and LGBTQ and women's rights
- Some knowledge or experience or education/training in film and media production is a bonus
What You’ll Get
This is a 6 month internship contract that can be remote although +/- 1 hour within Central European Time. We offer a stipend of 600 Euro per month
You will be part of a dynamic, growing, award-winning studio that celebrates diversity. We offer a supportive environment for you to perform at your best. We offer learning and growing opportunities!
If you see yourself fitting in here, and have some of the skills and abilities listed above, we would like to hear from you! Ado Ato embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds, ages, sexual orientation, and those with Disability to apply.
Please note: If based in the Netherlands, applicants must be authorized to work in the Netherlands if based there, as we are unable to assist with visas or related paperwork.
Ready to apply?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
Creative Operations Intern Applicant: [Your Full Name]
In the body of the email, include:
• A short introduction to yourself
• Details of how the qualifications and responsibilities of the position suit your experience, interests, and goals
• The date you are available to begin work
Please also attach or include links to:
- Your CV/resume
- Any examples you have of any design, graphic or video editing work