Ado Ato Pictures is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join our team of energetic creatives and assist in the production of our upcoming new media projects.
Our award-winning production studio is moving full steam ahead with our next productions and we are looking for someone who is detail-oriented and accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced environment. As Production Manager, you will be responsible for managing the production timeline and budget of our projects, as well as staying on top of the team in regards to ensuring the completion of individual tasks by the given deadlines. You will be in charge of making sure everything runs smoothly during the development, production, and post-production periods, as well as problem solving for any structural and organizational issues that may arise. You will also be communicating with our partners and serving as liaison between the team and our collaborators.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has previous experience in working on film productions and/or interactive media projects (VR/AR/XR). You will be working with our growing team of artists, creative technologists, developers, and producers to bring our magical stories to life.
Ado Ato Pictures is based in Amsterdam and Los Angeles, but due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we are accepting remote applicants.
- Support our creative director, producers, and other staff with the essential day-to-day operations of our studio, including, but not limited to: production (e.g. budgeting, scheduling, assisting with the production process), administration (e.g. office maintenance), and management (e.g. hiring and supervising artists and interns)
- Creating and managing production timelines and budgets for our projects
- Problem solving scheduling issues and managing freelancers and artists
- Problem solving for organizational and structural issues that may arise
- Serving as liaison between the team and our collaborators
- Staying on top of the team's tasks and ensure deliverables are submitted in due time
- Significant experience/training in film and media production
- Significant experience with budgeting and line management
- Strong Adobe Cloud understanding (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop) to easily arrange the artists’ schedules and manage the workflow
- Sharp communication skills in English (verbal and written); Dutch and Arabic language skills are a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Ability to manage and report to team members with a readiness to adhere to deadlines
- Strong interest in projects relating to topics such as world cultures, social justice, and LGBTQ and women's rights
Despite the current COVID-19 crisis, we are currently producing multiple high-level projects toward major festival deadlines. Candidates open to a yearlong contract (following an initial evaluation period) are preferred.
Ready to apply?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
Production Manager Applicant: [Your Full Name]
In the body of the email, include:
- A short introduction to yourself
- Details of how the qualifications and responsibilities of the position suit your experience, interests, and goals
- The date you are available to begin work
Please also attach or include links to:
- Your CV/resume
- At least three examples of projects you have helped manage and your role within these projects
Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly for a first interview.