Are you obsessed with all things Instagram? Do you cringe every time you see a poorly cropped image on Twitter? If you do, then we might have the perfect excuse for you to spend even more hours delving into the depths of social media! Ado Ato Pictures is currently seeking an on-site or remote Social Media and Promotions Intern to work with our (amazing!) team in Amsterdam.
Ado Ato Pictures is an award-winning studio that specializes in new storytelling techniques that engage audiences through senses, mind and heart (www.adoatopictures.com). With an office located at the very center of Amsterdam, we work with a number of talented and inspiring artists from the Netherlands and abroad, ranging from animators, developers, writers, sound engineers, and beyond.
The candidate will work closely with the production team to create promotional materials and engaging pieces for Ado Ato’s diverse social media pages. We will set a schedule and timeline for your work and assignments, but we promise to encourage you to be your full creative self and develop all the original content your heart desires. ;)
The intern will be able to build their social media and promotions expertise while being offered guidance and feedback from our own team’s experts.
* Please note that this position is unpaid and part-time. If on-site, the intern will be responsible for finding their own housing during the duration of the internship in Amsterdam.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create engaging social media pieces (both written and visual) for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Youtube
- Assist with the development of web and promotional materials (including newsletters, media kits, one pages, pitches, and press releases)
- Work in a team with various writers, animators, and media-associated creative talent
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Well-organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience or strong interest in creating content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Experience or strong interest in managing social media and websites
- Experience or strong interest in writing and editing promotional materials
- Familiarity with Photoshop and InDesign, experience with Premiere or After Effects is a plus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Sharp interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Skilled in efficient and accurate research
- Strong interest in projects relating to world cultures, social justice, LGBTQ and women's rights, and immersive media
- Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback
- Ability to work autonomously and with teams, as well as remotely
- Fluent in English is a must, Dutch or other language skills are also a plus
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Amsterdam
Start of the internship: As soon as possible
READY TO APPLY? 'CAUSE WE ARE READY TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: [Full name] - Social Media Intern
In the body of the e-mail, please include:
- A short introduction of yourself
- Details of the required/preferred skills you offer
- Your availability for the dates of the position
Please also attach, or include links to:
- Your CV/resume
- 2-5 design or writing samples
- A campaign you admire from any international company
Qualified candidates will be contacted shortly for an interview.